Mr Holtz at Hochanda
New releases from Tim Holtz...You will need
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Shadow Script #3 (662686)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Shadow Script #2 (662685)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Ticket Booth (662698)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Florals #2 (662701)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Florals #3 (662702)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Mixed Media #6 (662689)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Stacked Label (662695)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Stacked Postage (662696)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Stacked Archway (662692)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Village Fixer Upper (662699)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt (660233)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Plank (662705)
- Sizzix Bigz Die w/Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Seashells (662706)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Cutout Upper (662707)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Cutout Lower (662708)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 colours) 663007
- Sizzix Accessory - Stencil Film 10PK (Translucent, White A4 Sheets) 663053
- Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamps - Ticket Booth by Stampers Anonymous
- Assorted Acrylics by DecoArt
- Assorted Distress Inks & Oxides (Ranger)
- Assorted white, ivory and kraft card
Another great series of shows on Horchanda, this time launching some new dies from Tim Holtz. They do seem to like Mr. Holtz over at Hochanda!
These cards combine the 'Stacked' sets together with some Funky Florals, Tickets and Mixed Media #6.
Here I combined some of the Shadow Script words with the Mixed Media #6 set. The background pattern is almost a watermark made by selecting the correct shade of Distress Oxide alongside the Sizzix Cardstock. I used the stencil film to create the stencils.
Shadow Script #3 this time. Other dies used come from the Stacked sets, Funky Florals and Ticket Booth.
The seashells proved ever popular, especially as they came with their own embossing folder.
Ticket Booth is a great die set whether you are using it with the Ticket Booth stamps or by itself to create bespoke invitations.
Assorted funky florals this time with the Bigz Plank die making an appearance too.
I really like this Planks die, as you can see, I had a lot of fun with it. Other dies used include Mixed Media #6, Shadow Script, Funky Florals, Seashells and my old friend Heartfelt.
If you already own the Village die then you would be crazy not to add the Village Fixer Upper set to your collection. It includes the window canopies, the fancy trim around the roof, the bay window and a shuttered window (sadly on the rear of this house!).
And last but not least, another winner from Tim's ever-expanding Mixed Media collection. This set inludes six separate dies.
Hope you like the various projects, they were fun to make.
Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!