Mini Cards (Part 3)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 2PK - Small Circles (661778)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 2PK - Small Scallop Circles (661779)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 2PK - Tiny Stars (661782)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - All Wrapped Up (661783)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flower Scallop (661788)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Little Feather (661791)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Meadow Leaf (661792)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Sail Away (661795)
Let's get the party started.....I printed the sentiment onto cream card and cropped using the circle die before matting onto a dark blue scallop circle, I die-cit the gift from pink and gold before trimming to size and assembling, the three stars provide strong visual balance.
After die-cutting the two feathers I scrunched the rectangle before mounting onto the base card and adding the stamped sentiment. I gently curled the two die-cut feathers before mounting in place and added the button threaded with natural twine finished in a bow.
After mounting the two blue rectangles together I trimmed the base into a chevron before punching two holes near the top and adding a couple of gold eyelets which I then threaded with twine tied into a reef knot. I attached the green and pink strips to the base card before mounting the banner. After threading more twine through the top of the die-cut anchor I attached it to the banner. I designed and printed the text on my PC before trimming to size and mounting in place.
Now this is part three of four and you might think that I am getting tired of using the mini dies...... can't wait to get started on the next batch!
Thanks for stopping by, see you all soon.