Mini Album for Valentine's Day
Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
This week I did manage to create something in advance for Valentine's Day with my Sizzix Big Shot. It's a mini album for Valentine's Day. I made it in a snap, using one sheet patterned paper and some dies.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - With Love Envelope w/Hearts (662597)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Scattered Hearts (662599)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Square Frames (662602)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK – Butterflies (662607)
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Botanicals (662606)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die – Letterboard (663111)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection (658784)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- patterned paper
- glitter gold cardstock
- ink pad
My first project of February is a Valentine's Mini Album, just in time for Valentine's Day!
Valentines Day is a fun holiday to create for. I love all the pinks and reds and all the pretty hearts and love themed things!
I decided to make a "one sheet" mini album. I enjoy "one sheet" minis because they are simple and fun.
I had a lot of fun making this album and think it turned out pretty cute. This inspire project include full color images along with step-by-step instructions.
I decided to have different pocket on the pages in the album to just make it really interactive. I added tags on the pockets. The first tag is created from white cardstock that was embossed with the Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder – Botanicals.
For the cover, I created the pretty “Love” word using Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die – Letterboard and Sizzix Thinlits Die - Scattered Hearts.
Now I will dig into my old pictures to find the perfect one for my Valentine's gift. A love themed album like this though for someone special in your life is always a good idea at any time of year!
If you need more instructions, then follow this step by step.