Merry Snowman Card + Video
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Snowman (662584)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16pk - Festive Set (662581)
- Gold paper.
- Crate Paper Embellishments and patterned paper.
- Foam adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Tim Holtz 'Old Paper' Distress Ink and blending tool
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here with you today and changing up the theme a little on the Making Journal today. In the last Chapter 3 release there were a number of Christmas themed dies. I figure, it's never to early to make a start on some Christmas cards right?!? Maybe this way I will be ready in the 177 days that we have left until Christmas?
Here is a video of how this card came together:
It was fun to go through my supplies and dig out my Christmas collections and find some cute papers to use when cutting out this Snowman Bigz die. What I love about the Bigz dies are that I can layer papers onto the die that I want for all the separate designs, and the steel rule die will cut through the multiple layers. So fantastic!
See you next week! Happy making!