Large Tropicals Notebook
Hello there ...
This week I am adding a touch of summer to my makes. With the weather being dark and gloomy it's time to bring some sun tones into life and hope that summer is only around the corner.
Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set - Large Tropicals (664402)
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Fantasy (664376)
Sizzix Making Essentials - Opaque EmbossingPowder - Mermais Kiss (664279)
Sizzix Making Essentials - Opaque Embossing Powder - Hibiscus (664278)
Sizzix Making Essentials - Opaque Embossing Powder - Lush Leaves (664275)
Sizzix Accessory - Embossing Ink Pad - Clear (663012)
Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool (663386)
- Die cut the required leaves from white cardstock.
- Apply Distress Oxide, spritz with water and dry.
- stamp image with the clear ink pad and add the embossing powder. Heat emboss.
- Repeat the process with the other leaves.
- Adhere the leaves to the notebook.
- Die cut the hearts from the Fantasy Die Set from black and gold cardstock and adhere in place. Adhere the twine bow.
As you can see the embossing powders add a lovely bit of detail to the leaves which ois perfect when working with a simple design.
Until next week ...