Landscape Border Card
Hello there ...
Have you started your Christmas makes yet?
This weekend I was at Crafts U Love for their birthday celebrations and everyone there were starting to think about Christmas crafting.
Here is a card that was very popular there on Saturday.
You will need:
Silver glitter card
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
How to make:
- Die cut 2 strips of the Landscape Border from white cardstock.
2. Trim a blue cardstock panel and die cut the stars into it.
3. Adhere the blue panel to a slightly larger sliver panel.
4. Ink the top of the Landscape Borders and adhere together suing 3D foam pads.
5. Tie the raffia around the panel and adhere to the card blank. Add the sentiment.
I love the clean, simplicity of this die design. It is so easy to create striking cards.
Until next week ...