How to make a Mini Album Retro Camera
Hello once again, lovely Sizzix readers, Anna is here.
My last but not the least project this month on the Sizzix blog is a mini scrapbook album using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Card, Retro Camera Fold-a-Long designed by Jen Long. Read How to make a Mini Album Retro Camera!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Card, Retro Camera Fold-a-Long (663588)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit (662225)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear) (663057)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear) (663012)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine (663602)
- embossing heat tool
- ink pad
- patterned paper
- glitter paper, gold
Today's die set is pretty fantastic (but I probably say that about each Sizzix release!). This is another beautiful die set from Sizzix you wouldn't want to miss adding to your stash. Be sure to check out the links above if you’re interested in picking up one of these die sets.
I had so much fun creating this mini album! And after I've finished writing this post, I'm off to make even more!
That's it for me today, thank you for stopping by to peek!