How to make a Mini album with felt cover
Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
Today it was my turn and I thought it would be fun to create a mini album from scratch: how to make a Mini album with felt cover. I made this scrapbooking project, using Sizzix items and my Big Shot. You can learn how to make it in a video tutorial.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (Limited Edition) (Blush) (663700)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 37PK - Pop Art Uppercase (663310)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase (663311)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Hanging Planter (663321)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Rain Boot Planter (663322)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Origami Style Animals (663319)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Geometric Mask (663361)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels) (663022)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- patterned paper (Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Collection – Styleboard)
- glitter paper, gold
- Distress Oxide
- sewing machine
I have a scrapbook Mini album to show you, which I created using a lot of different Sizzix items (felt, papers, glue gun, dies...) .
This album measures 13 x 19 cm. This video tutorial will take you step-by-step through the process that I used to bind my scrapbook Mini album with felt cover. This binding system (using a sewing machine) allows for the use of different covers. For my cover I used a felt sheet with cardboard and patterned paper.
Using my regular sewing machine and a regular needle I just carefully stitched down the center of the mini album (can you tell I love my sewing machine?).
The inside back cover has a pocket full of photo mounts.
This Mini album with felt cover is such a fun way to remember your spring vacations. You could make this into a activity with your kids, adding photos, quotes and journaling notes.
I hope you enjoy my process video for this Mini Album. Happy Creating!
Or follow my step by step guide:
Until next time, happy crafting!