How to make a Flower napkin ring
Having a dinner party and want to make your table setting that little more extra. I have created these paper craft napkin rings that will complement any dining table. Using a mixture of spring colours and polka dot, this is the perfect combination to make your décor pop.
What will you need:
- Big shot
- White card
- Sizziz pens
- Die- poppy 663353
- Paper sculpting kit
- Card- white, peach, blue, pink
- Cut out all x5 poppy elements and leaves. You will only need the smaller petals not the bigger ones off of the die. In total you will need x15 petal.
- Using the paper sculpting kit, sculpt the petals. Glue together to create the poppy shape. Sculp in the inners and glue into the centre of the poppies.
- Fold leaves in half and glue at the back of the poppy.
- Cut x3 strips of white card 8cm by 3cm.
- With the Sizzix dark grey pen begin to add polka dots.
- Fold the polka dot strips to create a ring and glue to secure.
- Glue the poppy on top of the ring.
- Finally place the napkins inside.