How To Create a Summer themed Card
Hello, everyone! This is Anna.
In this tutorial I show you how to create a summer themed card. A greeting card for every summer occasion.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Floral (662700)
- Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order Set - Springtime (662711)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags (662838)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Cardstock (white, black)
- Patterned papers (Imaginisce - Sunny Collection - Ananas Days)
- Glitter paper
- Tonic Studios Nuvo - Crystal Drops
- Foam board tape
Summer is a time for lazy days filled with good times shared with friends and family.
There are a variety of messages and themes that you can use throughout the summer season. I made this colorful summer-themed card for my niece, but this card can be customized to fit your needs. For example, this card can be used as a greeting card or invitation for summer birthdays and parties.
I used our Sizzix dies along with some piece of patterned papers.
To make this card, start with a piece of white cardstock for the base of the card and two pieces of the summer papers.
To create the flowers and leaves I used Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 15PK - Funky Floral (662700). For the sentiment I cut out the “hello” with Sizzix Sidekick Side-Order Set - Springtime (662711).
Come learn how to make a summer themed card for some crafty summer fun! Hopefully this step-by-step will give you summer cards ideas and inspiration.