how to create a fortune cookie
I have created a step by step guide on how to create your very own paper craft fortune cookie. These are really great if you’re having a dinner party and want to do something a little different for your guests.
What you will need:
- Coloured ink
- Multi tool
- Phrases printed onto white card
- White paper
- Big shot die machine
- Dies- Famelit circles 657551, folk art 663608
- Step one, die cut the folk art thinlit die out of card.
- Place the design on top of white paper and ink. Remove the die cut and see the stencilled design.
- Place the stencilled design onto the die machine and die cut using a circle thinlit (choose the size of the circle depending on how big you would like the fortune cookie).
- Using the multi tool, curl the die around, this creates a curve. Place a phrase inside of the fortune cookie, fold in half, then pinch either side and bring together. Secure using glue.