Home Decor: Set of 2 cardboard houses – VIDEO
It's Anna here to share some ideas using Sizzix products.
This week I made these adorable little faux wood houses with foil words! Each house is handcrafted from cardboard using Sizzix Big Shot and Sizzix Bigz Die – House. It's a super inexpensive project! Home Decor: Set of 2 cardboard houses – VIDEO
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die – House (663625)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 65PK - Alphanumeric Classic Upper (664223)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 96PK - Alphanumeric Classic Lower (664224)
- patterned paper (wood grain)
- foil cardstock, gold
I made this set of 2 cardboard houses. These houses are made to lean or stand alone.
The edge of the corrugated cardboard glued to multiple layersgive each house it's own unique beauty and character.
You can use wood grain patterned paper or hand-paint a cardstock with faux wood effect.
In this video, I'll take you through the process of making these Houses! Enjoy!