Home Decor Floral Frame
Today I want to share a lovely, bright, summer project with you. Perfect for making the house feel bright and cheerful.
This week I have used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Mix & Match Flowers to create a beautiful framed picture.
These are perfect for using up all those bright, patterned papers we have in our stash at home.
Here are all the materials and instructions to make your own:
1. Take the aperture of the frame and adhere patterned paper behind.
2. Trim a section of coordinating paper and adhere centrally into the frame.
3. Using the Sizzix Big Shot Express die cut all the flower elements from coordinating patterned papers.
4. Piece together all of the flowers and secure using brads.
5. Adhere the flowers around the aperture.
6. Print a photograph to the required size and adhere a sentiment sticker to the base.
7. Place the photograph into the aperture.
8. Adhere a few sequins to embellish.
This is a great way to add a bit of summer to your home and a great way to display some of those photographs we all have stored on our computer.
I am back on Hochanda this week on Wednesday 29th June at 8pm and Thursday 30th June at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm where I will be sharing more inspiration using this die set and many others. I hope you can join me.
Until next week ...