Framelits Bokeh (with Video)
You will need
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine (660200)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Snowy Stars (663117)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Wise Men (663127)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat (660222)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Wildflowers #2 (661808)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Branches (663138)
- Sizzix Accessory - Stencil Film, 10PK (663053)
- Distress Inks and applicators
- Distress Oxide Inks and Applicators
- White pigment ink
- Mount board
- Assorted cardstock
We all recognise that feeling when we see something quite out of the blue that sparks our creative juices. I was in a local shop trying to find silver wrapping paper when I saw a multi-coloured gift box and that was it! 'I can recreate that effect using Framelits Circles and Stencil Film' I thought to myself!
Did I manage to nail it? check out the video below to find out!
Above are a couple more cards made using the same technique.
It's a fabulous technique for creating your own backgrounds I had so much fun playing around with it and I'm sure that I will develop it further in the coming weeks and months.
Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon