For Him and Her
This is Jasleen posting today. Season of weddings has arrived here and we all wish our gifts to have a unique touch to them, isn’t it? I made a couple of gift boxes that I think would make a nice packaging idea for the gifts for a couple.
Products used :-
Patterned Papers- Lawn Fawn,Papericious
Gold glitter paper
Water colour paper (200 gsm) for making the flower
Distress inks- abandoned coral, mowed lawn
White Ribbon, pearls, etc.
MAKING THE GERBERA FLOWER-
- For making the Gerbera flower, I started by running the sandwich (cutting plate> die facing upwards> three layers of paper>cutting plate on the top) through the Big Shot.
- I wanted three layers of petals to make my Gerbera bloom so I ran the die with three layers of watercolour paper, giving me all the die cuts I need to make this flower in one go. That saves time and that’s a big plus point in favour of Bigz dies over the other kinds of dies.
- Check out the pictures below for the steps in making of the flower :-
I’m not much into making handmade flowers, but even I was surprised to see how well this one turned out. And it’s so easy to do.
MAKING THE GIFT BOX :-
- Each gift box measures approximately 7.5 by 7.5 by 3 centimeters and can be easily made from an A4 sized sheet of paper.
- The Every Occasion die set contains 6 pieces, which includes a couple of dies for making a gorgeous bow.
- Below are the pictures showing its making –
These are very easy to put together and make a great gifting or party favour option too. Perfect die if you make gift boxes in bulk.
I hope you liked the idea. You can also get creative and make so many different varieties of such boxes depending on the occasion, such as cartoon-themed boxes for kids’ birthdays; pink or blue boxes for baby showers, etc. Do share with us whatever you come up with using these dies. :)
See you all next week.