Floral Wall Hanging
- Scissors 662225
- Hot glue gun 662301
- Big shot 660200
- Tattered Florals die 656640
- Layers W/Heat petals die 658053
- wild layered die 661735
- Embroidering hoop
- Plain fabric (size of the fabric depending on the size of the embroidery hoop)
- Coloured felt (Sizzix bold felt 663028, Sizzix pastel felt 663022)- blue 2x, pink 2x, Green 1x, Grey 1x, white 2x.
Step by step
- Put the plain fabric into the embroidery hoop.
- Trim access fabric off.
Tattered Floral 656640
- Die cut blue felt 2x A4 pieces, cut- 4x large petals, 4x medium petals, 2x small petals.
- Die cut pink felt 2 x A4 pieces. 4x large petals, 4x medium petals, 2x small petals.
Wild Layered 661735
- Die Cut green felt 1x A4 piece. 5x leaves.
- Die cut grey felt 1x A4 piece. 4x medium petals.
Layers W/Wheat petals 658053
- Die cut white felt 2x pieces. 4x large, 2x medium, 2x small.
- Then using your hands pinch the felt, to create a realistic 3D flower shape.
- Once you’ve created the shape glue the die cut flowers together starting from the largest piece to the smallest.
- Arrange floral arrangement onto the embroidering hoop to create your vision. (don’t glue down yet).
- Once the flowers are created start to glue them down onto the embroidery board to your desired taste.
- Pick out your preferred gems or beads then stick down into the centre of the flowers.