Female Occasions Cards
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Female Occasions are one of those die sets that you will be using time and time again. It is perfect for so many occasions and with Mother's Day just around the corner I thought I would share some projects with you.
Assorted Textured Cardstock
I often get asked how to make these easel cards and in truth they are much easier than they look. Today I am going to share a tutorial on how it was made.
- Take a piece of cardstock that is folded in half and place the Scalloped Circle slightly over lapping the fold. Hold in place with low tack tape and run through the Big Shot.
2. Die cut a second Scalloped Circle the same size and score a line centrally through the top of the folded card.
3. Die cut 2 Scalloped Circles the same size as the card, 2 circles slightly smaller than the Scalloped Circles and 2 circles smaller again.
4. Adhere the scalloped circles to the card blank.
5. Using 3D foam pads adhere the circles. You now have the base of the card to decorate.
6. Die cut all the elements from the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Female Occasions. Shape the flowers using Sizzix Paper Sculpting Kit.
7. Adhere all the elements onto the card blank. Add the heart at the base using 3D foam pads to help the card stand up.
This set works beautifully with spring colours as I have used in my projects but this is going to be a set that you bring out time and time again. It could even be used at Christmas!
The font is beautiful as it has a very feminine feel but equally it is easy to read.
Not leaving out the men we also have a Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Male Occasions (662616).
I hope you like all the projects and as always if you have any questions please get in touch.
Until next week ...