Felt Gingerbread House for Christmas
Hello crafty friends! This is Anna.
Today on the blog, I'm sharing a home decor that I made to celebrate the Christmas season: Felt Gingerbread House for Christmas. This Holiday decoration will look great on a wall, door, window, even on the shelf.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) (660020)
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Die - Gingerbread House (663325)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Bold) (663008)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels) (663022)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Felt, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 10 Sheets (663779)
- Sizzix Making Tool - Cutting Mat (663384)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- thick chipboard
- sewing machine + thread
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
Using this Bigz die Plus you can cut and the house, roof, window, door and wreath. You can cut also two gingerbread men!
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow my step by step guide.