Explorer - A Traveler's Notebook Layout
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlets Die set 17pk - Summer Time (662547)
- Sizzix Thinlets Die Set 2pk - Birds and Stars (662673)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8pk - Tag Collection (668784)
- Sizzix Accessory - Washi Tape, 5pk (assorted patterns) (663054)
- Traveler's Notebook Insert
- Pinkfresh Studio papers and embellishments
- Tape Runner Adhesive
- Liquid adhesive
- White string
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here back with a new make to share with you today. For todays project I am sharing with you a layout from my Traveler's Notebook inspired by Summer. This spread features a couple of die sets but the stand out is the stunning birds from the Sizzix Thinlets Die Set 2pk - Birds and Stars (662673) which add a beautiful whimsical feel to this spread. This layout also incorporates a couple of pieces from the new Making Essentials collection; the washi tape and the card stock pack. What I have loved about the card stock pack is that I have been able to find the perfect colour for every project, there is so much variety within the one pack!
Thanks so much for stopping by the Making Journal today. I hope that you can see how easy we can adapt the Sizzix dies to suit our project needs, and have been inspired.