Embellishing Mini Album Cover with Tropical Bird
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Tropical Bird (662544)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Summer Time (662547)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags (662838)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit (662225)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- A5 Ring Binder notebook
- Patterned paper (Crate Paper)
- Glitter paper
- Ink pad
- Spray ink
- Label with sentiment
Hello, everyone! This is Anna.
Today I show you my Tropical Bird mini album scrapbook. The base of this album is created from a simple ring binder A5 notebook. A ring binder is easily available in the stores near your home.
I would like to show how easy it is to create embellishments for your albums with Sizzix dies. You can mix simple dies with some trendy ones, for instance I used Sizzix Thinlits Die - Tropical Bird. This beautiful die allows you to cut out a single shape with a toucan between leaves and flowers.
The tags dies are always versatile. You can use them for any kind of the project. I used two of the tags from the Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Tags. This set contains 9 dies of different tags: they are a wonderful addition to your paper crafted projects either on their own or cleverly combined with other items you might already have in your stash.
This album is easy to create with hand tools from Sizzix. I take you step by step in making this beautiful mini album cover for the Summer memories, from an A5 ring binder notebook.
Check out my video tutorial!
If you don't like the video or need more instructions, then follow this step by step.
I hope you have like my mini album and I have inspired you to give it a try, too!