Dreams Come True
Hello everyone! I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. I hope you all had a wonderful time! :) Today I have a New Year Card to share with you all.
The thinlit die that I used for my project is really very gorgeous and intricate. Also I went with an unusual color combination - Purple and Red! I took the inspiration from the red flower on the package of Wild Flowers Thinlit Die pack to make my card. So let's start!
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray) Item #660850
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Wildflowers Item #661190
- White and Red Card Stocks
- Deep Purple Pattern Paper
- Festive Berries Distress Ink, Ink blending tool and foam
- Versamark ink, White Embossing powder and Heat tool
- White Twine and glue
- Glitter pen and Glitter Enamel Dots
I die-cut three Wild flower dies out of Red cardstock. To add more depth to the flowers I sponged Festive Berries Ink at the edges of the die-cuts. You must be very gentle while doing this because these die-cuts are pretty intricate and they might tear.
I applied white glue along the stems of the flower and adhered it onto the Purple Pattern Paper. I applied a fine coat of glitter with glitter pen onto the flowers.
Then I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. To bring things together I wrapped White Twine below the sentiment and decorated the empty spaces with Glitter Enamel Dots.
I like how the flower is hanging off the edge! I think this card looks very artsy! What do you think? :)
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon :)