Dreams are for Chasing Card
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8pk - Build a Landscape (662839)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 11pk - Halloween Set (662580)
- Sizzix Spotlight Australia Exclusive Die (663024)
- Card base
- Patterned paper for card base
- Sentiment Stickers
- Foam adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Sewing Machine and thread
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here sharing with you my most recent creation; a card. Here is Australia we have just begun the season of Spring which is the season of rainbows. Rainbows always bring such delight to people young or old so I thought I would make a card to reflect that. For the main 'rainbow' element of this card I am using a rainbow die which was part of an exclusive set available in Australian Spotlight stores. I selected a rainbow of card stock colours from the card stock pack and cut each colour out using the die. It was then time to assemble the rainbow. Once I had the rainbow created I really wanted to add clouds. The Build a Landscape set has the perfect sized clouds for this project, so I cut a few on white card stock. The last step for this card was to add a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. The new Halloween set has a little cauldron which I thought would be perfect for mimicking the pot of gold. I love the end result and hope that you do too.
Here's a closer look at how the card came together:
Thanks so much for stopping by the Making Journal today. See you next Wednesday!