Dream Big Scrapbooking Layout
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White and Grey) (660020)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Funky Florals #1 die (662700)
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5pk - Large Dream Catcher (662548)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers and embellishments
- Foam adhesive
- Liquid adhesive
- Sewing Machine
- White thread
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here with you again on this lovely Wednesday sharing a new scrapbooking layout with you all. For todays project I decided to feature one of the Big Shot Plus thinlits dies called Large Dream Catcher. Ideally, this die is to be made into a dreamcatcher, however I chose to make the circular doily style design into a feature on a scrapbook layout. I am documenting a very recent photo of my little girl, boy she is growing up soo quick! I have also used one of the smaller floral dies in the Funky Florals thinlits die set to embellish the page and add those finishing touches.
I printed the photo in black and white, this allows me to choose and use any colour combination on my layout. I cut the die on a purple patterned paper, it really makes the beautiful design of the die pop, don't you think?
Here is a little look at the scrapbooking layout in some more detail:
Thanks so much for stopping by the making journal today, see you next week!