DIY Pretty Christmas Mobile
Hello crafty friends! This is Anna.
This is the “season”, as they say! This week I have a DIY Pretty Christmas Mobile you can make in few minutes to decorate door, windows, walls and anything else you find to hang it on.
The Holidays are a great time for you to show off your skills and make some unique DIY Christmas decorations!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop (657552)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Essential Tags (662578)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Fresh Baked #1 (663100)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Shadow Script Christmas (663104)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #1 (663105)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #2 (663106)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Winter Foliage (662571)
- Sizzix Accessory - Pom Pom Maker Set, 4PK (Various Sizes) (663004)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush w/Magnetic Pickup Tool (661672)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Christmas patterned paper (Crate Paper)
- glitter gold cardstock
- gold metallic cardstock
- white and kraft cardstock
- dried tree branch
- white acrylic paint + brush
- white and red yarn for knitting
- paper doily
- Christmas stickers
- harness bell
I wanted to do something a little different for my post this week. This pink, gold, and red color scheme is unconventional, but beautiful, and perfectly festive nonetheless.
This DIY Pretty Christmas Mobile is a small addition, that should get you into Holiday mood.
I used some cardstock and a piece of dried tree branch.
Then you just have to cut out a few circles, tags and Christmas shapes with your Big Shot machine.
I Used the fun Fresh Baked #1 (663100) by Tim Holtz for embellishments. Also I used Shadow Script Christmas (663104), and the beautiful snowflakes Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #1 (663105) and Flurry #2 (663106).
Then glue the elements all together and you’re done!
I would highly recommend to play with all the elements of your DIY Pretty Christmas Mobile first to see what composition you like the most. You can vary their looks by mixing the materials and shapes, so that they aren’t identical.
I bind them to the branch and hanged them on the wall. It brings me so much joy looking at this Christmas themed mobile!
Have a look below how I made it:
Check out the upcoming posts, as I will share some more Holiday ideas with you.
For other creative Christmas project make using your Big Shot machine, click here.