DIY Mini Midori Style Traveler's Notebook - VIDEO
Happy Monday everyone, It's Anna posting today.
It’s amazing what you can create with the Sizzix Big Shot! This will be a step-by-step DIY guide for a functional and fun travel journal (or scrapbook mini album, if you want!): DIY Mini Midori Style Traveler's Notebook + VIDEO.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die – Notebook (663635)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Jungle Shadow Box (663595)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Summer Fruit (663597)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine (663602)
- thick chipboard
- patterned paper
- double sided adhesive sheets
- glitter paper, gold
- elastic hair ties
- ink pad
- sewing machine
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
In this video, I'll take you through the process of making this Mini Midori Style Traveler's Notebook using Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die – Notebook designed by Eileen Hull! Watch the video!
Or follow the Step by Step instructions
Until next time, happy crafting!