DIY Felt Envelope Christmas Ornament
Hi Sizzix fans! It's Anna posting today.
Christmas is right around the corner, and this tutorial will teach you how to quickly make a quick and beautiful ornament for your Christmas tree.
Homemade baubles are a great way of instantly creating a fun and festive atmosphere, and felt gives an even more luxurious feel. We love DIY Christmas crafts and this is one of our absolute favourites.
Try different colours and embellishments to get different results from your holiday craft. White berries can be used as mistletoe, or even black dots to give a completely different result.
The instructions are so easy to follow, you can make multiple ornaments in one sitting. DIY Felt Envelope Christmas Ornament...
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Envelope, Mini (663621)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Santa & Elf (663378)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- felt 3 mm
- red and white twine
Follow my step by step guide:
Until next time, happy crafting!