DIY Butterfly T-Shirt for girl - VIDEO
Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
Today I’m sharing a fun DIY Butterfly T-Shirt for girl.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Magnificent Butterfly (662601)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Bouquet Foliage (662605)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers With Leaves (662635)
- Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet (663009)
- Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces (663011)
- Sizzix Accessory - Felt Sheets, 10PK (10 Colours Pastels) (663022)
- needle and thread
Some of the best gifts are handmade ones! My little project this week is for a girl in your life, although there is absolutely nothing wrong with making one for yourself! This DIY Butterfly T-Shirt for girl it's very easy, don't require sewing.
To make the sweet butterfly applique t-shirt I used the Sizzix Accessory - 8 Fabric Pieces (663011) and Sizzix Bigz Die - Magnificent Butterfly (662601).
So I picked up a solid white T-Shirt and was ready! What little girl is not obsessed with butterfly, right?
First, iron the Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet to the back of your chosen felt or fabric colours.
Then use the Sizzix Bigz Die - Magnificent Butterfly to cut out the butterfly design, use Sizzix Bigz Die - Bouquet Foliage to cut out two twigs.
Next, starting with the twigs put it adhesive side down onto the t-shirt with the right side of the fabric facing up.
Then, iron over the die-cut pieces to adhere to the tshirt.
Cut out two small flower and add the button.
This is a beautiful way to personalise a girl t-shirt, for that unique look!
If you've never worked with Sizzix Big Shot machine, check out how easy it is in my video tutorial!
If you need more instructions, then follow this step by step: