DIY Autumn Mini album | Scrapbooking - VIDEO
Anna here with my new mini album.
I know, it's Summer! I was dying to use the new dies... so this is an autumn mini album, then I opted for Fall shades. Below are a few photos, but to see the whole album I have made a video for you! DIY Autumn Mini album | Scrapbooking – VIDEO...
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die – Notebook (663635)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements (663412)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Leaves (663425)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK – Poinsettia (663464)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Mushroom Wreath (663420)
- Sizzix Accessory - Premium Crease Pad, Standard (655092)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Making Tool - Cutting Mat (663384)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Winter Phrases (663614)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- patterned paper
- glitter cardstock
- rustic twine
- wooden disc
- enamel dots
- ink pad
If you've never worked with Sizzix Big Shot machine for this DIY Autumn Mini album, check out how easy it is in my video tutorial!
If you need more instructions, then follow this step by step.