Create scrapbooking embellishments using Sizzix dies
Happy Monday everyone, It's Anna posting today.
This week I'm sharing how to create a scrapbooking page using products from some of my favorite Sizzix dies from Chapter 3: Create scrapbooking embellishments using Sizzix dies.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK – Luna (663415)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Folk Art Elements (663607)
- Sizzix Accessory - Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies (660320)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block (663006)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513)
- patterned paper
- white cardstock
- spray ink + acetate sheet
- sewing machine
- lace trim
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
This step-by-step tutorial will shows you how to make your scrapbook page using Sizzix dies.