Happy Sunday Sizzix Friends!
Hope you are all doing well! For my post today I created one of my favourite paper crafts - a scrapbook layout. Layouts are huge passion for me and I always enjoy the process of creating them. On the photos you can see my daughter who is playing with one of my Sizzix machines and one of her favourite dies - the "Magical Butterfly" die by talented Pete Hughes.
Sizzix Products I Used:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit White & Grey (660515)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Alphanumeric 1" Tall (660210)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Scribbles & Splat (660222)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Mixed media (660220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Magical Butterfly (660097)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Floral Festival (660823)
- Sizzix Thinlits Dies Set Intricate Tribal Florals (660500)
- Sizzix Thinlits Dies Set Christmas Trims #3 (660728)
I die cut the butterfly from white cardstock and pattern paper. The white cardstock I used as shadow. While adhering the butterflies on top of each other I slightly moved the white one on the right - in this way you get the effect of "shadow"
Letters were die cut from the same pattern paper as the butterfly and simply adhered on the background. I love the Alphanumeric letters!
One of the trims used under the photos is a trim die from the Big Shot Starter Kit (the scallop one). I wanted to have some dimension and to create some I glued only the ends of the trims.
The paper flower is made of two die-cut florals and as a final touch I added paillette.
Have a creative week!