Create a Christmas Planner
Hello crafty friends! This is Anna with a new project: Create a Christmas Planner.
Make a beautiful Christmas planner to keep track of all the little details you need to remember this holiday season! Follow my tutorial.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Fresh Baked #1 (663100)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #1 (663105)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die – Letterboard (663111)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Christmas patterned paper
- glitter red cardstock
- white and kraft cardstock
- Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Christmas stickers or die cut
- harness bell
- red and white twine
- for binding: spiral or rings
- computer and printer
I need a Christmas Planner to get organized so I can enjoy my holiday instead of stressing over to do lists and last minute gift. So last week end I create a Christmas planner for this season.
A Christmas planner is a dedicated notebook to keep gift lists, menus, recipes and to do lists. A Christmas planner also is a cute gift for your friends.
This tutorial to create a Christmas Planner may just what you need to help you stay organized this Holiday season! Make your own Christmas planner that can get you organised this year and in the years to come.
To create your custom Christmas Planner, follow my tutorial.
- Cut out your chipboard for the cover.
- Adhere the paper to the chipboard and gently smooth the paper down so there are no bubbles.
- Cut out the dividers and paper sheets. Most Christmas planners will contain these dividers: gift lists, recipes, menus, décor, to do list and also budget, entertaining, traditions, christmas cards. Dividers are as unique and individual, so choose dividers that make sense for you and your family.
- The binding of Christmas Planner is made with a spiral, but you can use rings just as well.
- Add the tabs to your dividers.
- Then embellish the cover of your Christmas planner. You can be as creative as you’d like! You can use your Big Shot machine to cut out the embellishments and make this super easy. To embellish my cover I used some of my favorite Sizzix items: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Fresh Baked #1, Sizzix Thinlits Die - Flurry #1, and Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die – Letterboard.
- Finally, use your Christmas Planner. You'll save time, cut stress and create the holiday of your dreams!
Follow the step-by-step below to create your own Christmas Planner and simplify the holiday season.