Clean & Simple Watercolour Flowers
Hi there ...
Today I am going to share some cards made using a simple watercolour technique. I love the effect you can get from watercolours and they look fabulous when you die cut the results.
You Will Need:
3D foam pads
How To Make:
- Take the watercolour card and add your chosen colours. I have used 2 colours per page.
2. Spritz with water and use a brush to blend the colours. Dry using a heat tool.
3. Use some silver paint to add some splatters.
4. Die cut the flowers from the backgrounds.
5. Using a computer print the sentiments and cut into 5" panels.
6. Adhere the flowers to the panels.
7. Adhere the panels to white card blanks using 3D foam pads. Add some silver splatters.
If you have any backgrounds left over you can die cut some smaller flowers and keep them for another project.
I love the way the vibrant colours stand out against the white background. These are quick and simple and yet so effective.
Until next week ...