Christmas Window Frame Tutorial
Homemade Christmas gifts are a great way of giving back to the people you love, and this wooden frame is a lovely way to decorate a picture of them, or of you - with more style.
This frame idea takes inspiration from a Christmas window, with your chosen photograph appearing through the festive window.
DIY and homemade picture frames are easy to make and are a great way to craft this Christmas. You can add and takeaway all the elements and form lots of different photo frame designs. The base is sturdy, made from a piece of wood and you can layer the picture to create lots of different Christmas frames.
If you want to make a lovely Christmas handmade decorating frame, you will need:
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus content (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Christmas Ribbon (664196)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Window Frame (664220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Funky Festive (663101)
- Sizzix Making Essentials, Cardstock 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 neutral colors, 60 sheets (663780)
- Wood Frame
- Acrylic paint
- Wood cardstock
- Cold cardstock
- scrapbooking Paper
step by step:
Hope you like it. Layer other pieces to add your own take to your homemade frame, even taking inspiration from leftover Christmas decorations and previous years cards.
Let us know how you get on!