This personalised Christmas sack is perfect for keeping gifts
Tools & Materials-
- Sewing Machine
- Material- polka dot and dusty pink
- White thread
- Big shot
- Sizzix Pom Pom maker
- White wool
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase- Sassy Serif Letter R 654733
- Cut fabric- 2x Polka dot 58cm by 81cm, Dusty pink 58cm by 12cm
- 2x Dusty pink material- fold over the long edges by 1cm and pin.
- Straight stich one side of the Dusty pink material (do this for both pieces).
- Stich together the polka dot material and Dusty Pink (the outer pieces of the sack facing each other), make sure to stich along the long side. Repeat this.
- Once you have the 2x pieces place pattern side face and stitch all the way around leaving the top open.
- Sassy Serif Letter R- cut out a piece of Dusty pink material and iron on Bondaweb. Place the material onto the die and cut. Peel back the Bondaweb and iron onto the corner of the Christmas sack.
- To finish off Create a Pom Pom using the Sizzix Pom Pom Maker. Thread through the Pom Pom a long piece of wool and tie around the Christmas sack.