Christmas gift wrap
Christmas isn’t far away, and I don’t know about you, but I’ve started my Christmas gift wrapping. The die that I have used is the heart gift tag which is one of my favourites die designs. The colours I have chosen to for my gift wrap this year are silver, white and light pink. I just love these colour combinations together.
What you will need-
- Big shot die machine
- Die- Heart gift tag
- Wrapping paper- silver, white, pink with white polka dot pattern
- Card- silver, pink
- Clear embossing powder
- Sizzix heat tool
- Embossing ink pad
- Silver ribbon
- Glue gun
Gift wrap 1-
- Wrap you item in the pink with white polka pattern wrapping paper.
- Create 3x heart gift tags (Refer to image to see the colours and card I have chosen) you can make this your own by using different coloured card.
- Using the Sizzix glue gun, glue all three hearts onto silver ribbon.
- Finally wrap the heart ribbon around your wrapped gift.
Gift wrap 2-
- Wrap your gift wrap in white wrapping paper.
- Cut a long pink strip out of light pink card and glue onto the white wrap.
- Create 1x heart tab and secure onto the gift wrap using silver ribbon.
Gift wrap 3-
- Wrap your gift in silver wrapping paper.
- Just like gift wrap 2, cut out a long strip of light pink card.
- Place the long strip of light pink card onto your big shot machine, place the heart tag die central to the strip and die cut.
- Fold the strip around the silver wrap.
- The detailed part of the heart tag die design cut out of silver card and glue down onto the gift wrap.