Christmas Card Ideas With Elegant Deer Die
White card stock,Textured, water colour paper- Brustro, Gray Card stock, Glitter paper- silver and golden, Distress inks- Faded jeans, salty ocean, scattered straw, abandoned coral, hickory smoke, Acrylic paints-white, red, green, black, Texture paste- Ranger, Prima stencil-bubbles.
Elegant deer die has such a beautiful and intricate design, I wanted the card background ideas that would be suitable for this die cut, without being too over-powering, so that the die cut itself stands out.
- So for my first card, I decided to use a gray card base and add some texture to it using Ranger’s texture paste with Prima bubbles stencil, as shown in the picture.
- Then I splattered some red, green and black acrylic paint by flickering paint brush lightly over the card base.
- To this, I mounted a golden glitter deer die cut with the help of foam adhesive tape. Finished off with a hand-written sentiment.
For my second card, I wanted to show a night sky against the silver deer die cut.
- So for that, I started sponging the distress inks over a water colour paper cut to my card size, sprinkled some water droplets, which gave me a beautiful texture upon drying. Then, I sprayed some white acrylic paint over it.
- When I was happy with my background, I mounted the silver die cut using foam tape and added the sentiment.
So what do you think about these Christmas card ideas?Would love to know.
Thanks for visiting. Have a lovely week!