Card and Box Set Using 'Free Bird' Die
White Card stock- Iris Sg, Golden card stock, Pillow box(from my stash), Floral Stamps- Lily Hope by Peek-a-boo, sentiment stamp from Hennah Elements by Altenew, Faber Castell Water colour pencils, Baker’s twine, mulberry roses, etc.
- The Free bird die set pack contains of two dies, one gives us the solid die-cut(only the silhouette) of the bird, whereas the other die gives us an intricate die-cut. Both can either be clubbed together or used individually as per our choice. For making this card and gift box set, I used both of them. The solid part was die-cut from a golden card stock and the intricate part from a white one.
- For making the card, I masked and stamped the floral images and water-coloured these using Faber Castell pencils.
- Then I spattered some blue and golden (inka gold mixed with water) droplets along the floral images to add interest.
- I mounted the hummingbird die-cut over the card base using a 3D foam tape.
- Finally, stamped the sentiment.
I had this pillow box lying in my stash since quite a while and I thought it would be nice to give it a make-over and decorate it now using some dies to co-ordinate with this card.
And this little gift box-card set was ready!
Hope you liked it!
See you all next time. Have a great week!