Adventure Card + Video
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8 pk - Build a Landscape (662839)
- White card stock
- Crate Paper Papers and Embellishments
- Foam adhesive
- Liquid adhesive
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here with you again today sharing this new card I have created using the fun 'Build a Landscape' Thinlits die set, the cardstock sheets and some papers and stickers in my scrapbooking supplies. To create this card I have created the landscape background using a mixture of patterned papers and card stock papers. I used the image on the front of the die packet to support my layout design and then complimented the main background design with stickers from my crafty stash. How cute does the background look?!?
Here is a process video for how this card came together:
Here are some more close up images of this card coming together:
Thanks so much for stopping by the Making Journal today, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the process for this card.
See you same time, same place, next week!