Christmas is almost there and its the count down time...
I have made this advent calendar and starting December 1 I will open every day one of those little bags. Inside of them we can have different little gifts such as messages or chocolates.
You will need:
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK- Houses 661378
White paper bags;
Assorted coloured cardstock
wood structure to hang the bags on
1)Print Christmas papers available here on Sizzix free paper archive https://www.sizzix.co.uk/paper-archive-sign-up
2)Cut 24 circles on brown paper colour using the circle die 662229
3) Stamp each one with numbers between 1 and 24
4)Using the coloured paper cut some rectangles out
5) Cut paper strips with 1cm wide, using the Sizzix printed paper
6)Cut the little houses with the die set 661738
7) Arrange them onto 24 different rectangles- these will go onto each bag
8) Glue it them onto the little white bags
9) Make a little hole on the bag, on the brown circle and on the paper strips attaching it with a rivet so that the paper strips can be used to hang onto the tree. Once secure it is ready to be hang onto your wooden structure!
From Mundo de Sofia