A-llama Fun! - DIY Card + Video
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7pk w/Textured Impressions - Como se Llama (662751)
- Crate Paper papers and embellishments
- Glitter Paper
- Foam adhesive
- Liquid adhesive
- Sewing Machine
- White thread
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here with you today sharing a new little make using a Thinlits Die set with a Textured embossing folder in the design Como se Llama. Now, this isn't a saying that I had heard here in Australia and after some 'googling' I found out that it means 'What's your name?' or something to that nature in Spanish. The texture given from the embossing folder is truly magical! I think I have a new found little love = embossing folders!
Here is a process video of how the card came together:
Just a little glimpse at the process in pictures:
This card was so much fun to put together, a-llama fun! Don't you agree?!?