A DIY Wedding Favor Box + Video
You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine Only (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Standard, 1 Pair (Clear w/Silver Glitter) (662141)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513)
- Sizzix Thinlets Die Set 3pk - Butterfly Favor Box (662363)
- Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'More than Words' papers
- Liquid adhesive
Hey everyone! Well I don't know about you, but Royal Wedding Fever has hit us here in Australia and all that is on our minds is the upcoming special event on Saturday. Since I was feeling so much in the wedding spirit I decided to create a mock wedding favour box using the gorgeous Sizzix Thinlets Die Set 3pk - Butterfly Favor Box (662363) designed by David Tutera. I can imagine these beautiful little boxes filled with chocolate hearts, sugared almonds, personalised candy, etc. They would be perfect not only for weddings, but baptisms, birthdays and so much more.
Here is a look at how the box came together: On a side note to this video - how amazing is the Sizzix Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513) !!! It saved so many tears getting the small pieces out of the die cut piece, check out the video to see how quick and easy this tool makes it!
Thanks so much for stopping by the Making Journal today, Raquel x