A DIY Ice Princess Birthday Party – VIDEO
Hi all! Anna from Café Creativo blog here with you today to share my latest Sizzix creation.
When it comes time for a birthday party, create a winter wonderland, Forzen ispired. Here are some really fun and easy do it yourself things you can do to create the ultimate party for your little princess. A DIY Ice Birthday Party – VIDEO. Enjoy!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Snowflake Favor Box (663610)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Card Wrap, Snowflake (663606)
- Sizzix Accessory – Embossing Ink Pad (Clear) (663012)
- Sizzix Tool - Heat Tool, Dual Speed (663386)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Opaque Embossing Powder, Arctic Sky, 12g (663733)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 10 Neutral Colors, 60 Sheets (663780)
- glitter paper, silver
- computer and printer
You can create the Invitation card and the Crown with Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Card Wrap, Snowflake (663606).
In the video you can see how I created the favors with Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Snowflake Favor Box (663610) and embossing powder.
Watch this Video tutorial and begin to make this beautiful handmade Snowflake Favor Box for an Ice Birthday Party!