how to create a photo-booth floral frame
If you have recently tuned into the Sizzix Facebook live you would have seen I created a photobooth frame using the peony die. I love this make so much I wanted to create a blog on how to create this. This frame is really versatile, you can use it at any event. It’s a really good way to get friends together for that quick selfie!
Follow my how to guide bellow and create your very own photobooth frame…
What will you need:
- Die- Peony 663593.
- Card- pink, coral, light pink
- Sizzix glue gun.
- White paint
- Sizzix paper sculpting kit.
- Crease and curls tool
- Mixture of Fake foliage
- Big shot machine
- I would recommend painting the frame white first. You need to allow time for the frame to dry before adding on the elements.
- Using the big shot machine create 2x large light pink peony flowers, 2x small coral peony flowers, and 2x dark pink peony flowers.
- When creating the larger flowers make sure to use the crease and curl tool, I love using this as I always get a really clean 3D effect, this tool also works well on larger scale flowers. For the smaller flower I have used the paper sculpting kit.
- At opposite sides of the corners of the frame glue down the foliage.
- Glue down the large peony and then the two smaller ones either side, repeat this on the opposite corner.
- If there are any spaces that look a little empty just fill using some more foliage.