3D Easter bunny card
I have create a cute 3D easter bunny card using chapter 1 best bunnies die. I wanted to give a different take to the traditional card and put my own unique spin on an easter card.
Heres how you can make your own easter card at home...
You will need-
- Card- light brown, light blue, dark pink, light pink, white
- Foam tape 663709
- Pva glue
- Rounded corner cutter
- Dies- circle framelit 657551,best bunnies 663305, flowers 657553
- Big shot machine
- Cut 4x light blue card 18cm by 18cm. corner cut each corner of the square.
- Selected 3x circle framelit dies (big, medium, small). Place each circle thinlit on top of the squares and cut.
- Print out onto white card ‘some bunny loves you’. Using the flower framleit die cut the some bunny loves you out.
- Cut out the best bunnies die and 4x hearts, 3x dark pink and 2x light pink.
- Glue down the ‘some bunny loves you’ down on to the light blue card making sure its central.
- Place the second blue card on top starting with the smallest hole, secure down with the foam tape (this will make the card have the 3D effect. Repeat this for the rest of the blue card, ending with the card that has the biggest hole.
- Stick down the bunny elements and hearts in between the layers