Wild Thing Printed Paper Box
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Wild Thing
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Accessory – Stencil Film, 10PK (A4 Sheets)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: White Cardstock, Brown Twine, Printed Sentiment, Pink and Brown Ink Pads, Hole Punch, Cream Wrapping Paper, Small Box
- Die-cut two circles out of the coral and white cardstock.
- Glue the white circle on top of the coral, then mount the printed sentiment on the white circle.
- Die-cut the Wild Thing die out of stencil film.
- Arrange the stencil on top of the cream wrapping paper then apply the pink distress ink through the stencil.
- With the second stencil apply the brown distress ink over the pink to create a second layer.
- Wrap the stencilled wrapping paper around a small box.
- Hole punch the circle tag and thread the brown twine through.
- Tie the twine around the box, make sure the tag is on top and then tie a bow.