New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 16PK - Festive Set
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: White, red and dark grey card stock, Tracing paper, White twine/string, Stitch effect tool, Foam pads, PVA glue, Download Christmas papers off the Sizzix website!
- Print the downloaded Christmas paper off onto cardstock
- Using the medium sized tag from the collection cut 2 out of white cardstock, 1 out of the Christmas paper and 3 out of tracing paper.
- Using the circle detailing out of the tag collection, cut 3 circles rings out. 1 red and 2 grey.
- Using the stitched edge rotary tool emboss stitching detail around both a white tag and a tracing paper tag. This is optional, if you don’t have a rotary tool the design will look fine without
- Using the Festive by My Life Handmade, select the “Noel” and the snowflake. Using red cardstock cut the Noel, using white card stock cut 3 snowflakes.
- the final step is to layer the pieces together. Place the white tag in the bottom layering the racing paper ontop. Using PVA glue secure the grey circle die cut around the hole at the top of the tag. Secure the 2 layers together using white twin. Stick the 3 snowflakes on top of the tracing paper in a staggered formation, finally using small piece of foam pads stick the Noel approx. 3cm from the bottom of the tracing paper tag.
- Like the previous tag, layer the pattern cardstock on the bottom and place the tracing paper ontop. Stick the red circle on around the hole on the tag and secure the two layers with white twine.
- Using the Festive Set cut the reindeer out of grey card stock and stick on the bottom right corner of the tracing paper tag.