Sizzix Accessory - Adhesive Iron-On Sheet
Personalise an apron for you or as a gift to create a one of a kind look!
Idea #17737View Idea
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Making with felt and fabric just got a whole lot easier! Create fabulous fabric projects without a needle and thread, our new iron-on adhesive will do all of the hard work for you!
Top Tip: Can be applied to fabric and die cut using Bigz then appliqued onto projects
NOTES: Machine washable at 30 degrees, Set your iron on a high setting, no steam
Instructions for use:
1. Cut fabric to size
2. Cut iron on adhesive sheet to size
3. Place wrong side of fabric on top of shiny side of iron on adhesive sheet
4. Either press with the iron on top of the fabric (being careful to not touch the shiny side underneath) or turnover and press with iron on the matte side of the adhesive sheet
5. Die Cut with right side of fabric facing down
6. Peel back adhesive sheet
7. Apply to desired area and iron right side of fabric to secure.
See above images as guide for use. Dies & fabric not included.
Customers Also Loved
- Item: #663007£16.99
- Item: #663008£4.00
- Item: #663022£4.00
- Item: #663052£7.99
- Item: #663053£5.99
- Item: #663056£16.00
- Item: #663012£4.00
- Item: #663010£4.00
- Item: #656802£5.99
- Item: #663780£13.00
- Item: #663729£2.99
- Item: #663730£2.99
- Item: #663731£2.99
- Item: #663732£2.99
- Item: #663733£2.99
- Item: #663734£2.99