How to make a Two Hearts Card
This means I love you in nerd! Show your personality using this two hearts idea!
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer, Stamp Sentiment and Water Spritzer
- Cut a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel of Hibiscus cardstock and fold in half to create a card base. Cut a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" panel of black cardstock. Cut a 3 3/4" x 5" and a 3 3/8" x 4 5/8" panel of white cardstock. Center and adhere the large white panel to the card front and center and adhere the black panel to the white panel on the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock two hearts from the Heartfelt Bigz Die.
- Lightly spritz the hearts with clean water. Emboss the heart die cuts with the Circuit embossing folder. Note: for multi-level embossing it is recommended to pass the folder through the machine at least twice to ensure a deep embossed impression.
- Allow the embossed hearts to air-dry, then apply Silver Luster Wax over the embossed surface using your finger, or a soft cloth if preferred, to add additional enhancement to the embossed details.
- Use a computer to design and print your chosen sentiment onto white cardstock or stamp a sentiment of choice on the smallest white panel cut in Step 1.
- Center and adhere the small white panel to the black panel on the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere both of the embossed hearts above the stamped or printed sentiment using Foam Tape.