Winter Garland Card
Feeling creative? Add the Winter Garland to your Christmas cards this festive season, to spread love, joy and happiness!
Other Supplies: Paper Trimmer
- Cut the following cardstock colors to a desired size and adhere an adhesive sheet on one side of the cardstock: Agave, Caramel Toffee, Green Tea and Hibiscus.
- Die-cut out of the adhesive-backed cardstock one large wreath from Agave cardstock and one from Green Tea cardstock, two berry branches from Caramel Toffee cardstock and two sets of berries from Hibiscus cardstock from the Winter Garland die set.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock a variety of flowers to create two flower stacks, out of agave cardstock two pointed leaves and out of light gray cardstock two rounded leaves from the Winter Garland die set.
- Trim a piece of cream cardstock sized to fit on the front of the card front, leaving enough space for a small border of the card base to show from below the cut panel. Center and adhere the cream panel to the card from with double-sided adhesive.
- Remove the release sheet on the Green Tea wreath and adhere it to the center of the cream panel. Adhere the Agave wreath on top of the Green Tea wreath, staggering the design so that both colors will appear.
- Stamp a sentiment of choice into the center of the wreath with black ink.
- Using the various stylus tools and the gray molding mat, add dimension to the die-cut white flowers and the pointed and rounded leaves to give them lifelike dimension. Create two layered stacks of flowers and adhere the elements in each stack together with liquid adhesive.
- Remove the release sheet on the back of the die-cut Hibiscus berries and adhere them to the two berry branches. Use the tweezers from the Paper Sculpting kit to place these small pieces.
- Arrange the flowers, berry branches and leaves around the wreaths on the card front until a desired arrangement is achieved. Adhere each element into place with liquid adhesive.