Seasonal Hexagon Box
Get that Christmas feeling and try the new craft idea of the Sizzix Seasonal Hexagon box! A perfect craft to try on the cold winter nights.
Other Supplies: Twine
- Die-cut out of Arctic Blue cardstock two box bases and out of Bluebell cardstock six snowflake edges from the Box, Seasonal Hexagon die set.
- Fold along the crease lines on both box bases.
- Line up the two box bases in a row, with horizontal tabs both facing in the same direction. Where the two boxes meet, adhere the tab to the inside straight edge of the other box with liquid adhesive. Wait for the glue to dry completely and then adhere the other tab to the straight edge of the other box base, this will create a cylindrical box shape. Fold the bottom base pieces and all base tabs in towards the center of the box to create the base of the box. Adhere the tabs to the interior edges of the box and the bottom bases to each other with liquid adhesive.
- Align the six snowflake edges along their respective places on the top box creases and adhere one to each creased edge with liquid adhesive. Then fold the edges in toward ones another to create the snowflake box topper.
- Tie two strings of twine together into a bow and trim the ends to a desired length. Hot glue the bow to the center of the snowflake on the top of the box.
- Repeat the same process for the flower box if desired.